New Pics of the Tractor

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
got it almost finished. borrowed a set of tires from a buddy of mine to check clearances and for the truck show this weekend.

all shortened up now.
You must be registered for see images attach

btw, those are 39.5x15r16.5 tires with no lift.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you clearing 39's , with that much room , with no lift...?

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
no idea. the front springs are stock 92 f350 dually springs with a single AAL. the rear springs are stock 83 f150 springs. took out the 4 inch factory block and put in Sky manufacturings shackle flip in. same height.

i did cut 4 inches out of the front fenders.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I looked at the fenders but couldn't tell that they were trimmed. ;Sweet

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn thats a nice lookin rig you have there ,, my only question is how you ganna make it street legal with the bumper height up the high

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
it is legal, in pa bumper heights are 30, front and rear. the front is at 29.5 :)

and yea i cut 4 inches out of the fenders, removed the inner fender well and am using 30 gallon plastic trashcans for my inner fenders. works great.

heres my old truck with same springs and 35's without the fenders cut

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok i was just wondering i know here in ohio they are ***** about how high your trucks sit , thats why i put a drop bumper on the rear of my truck

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
the big thing they go for here is tires sticking out. yea mine stick out 3-4 inches. lol

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here mine stick out about 3 inches they dont say much about that but its hard as hell on paint on the fenders ,, and im only running 33/13.50 bfg at/kos on mine .. but have to admit thats a fine lookin rig , i need to find a new 8foot bed oor bedsides for mine , so since your close keep your eyes open for me ,, no rust bed for a 93 single wheel

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
i am getting a almost rust free parts truck next week, not a diesel, but 85 f250. sucks the bed is different.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
the big thing they go for here is tires sticking out. yea mine stick out 3-4 inches. lol

i don't get it, other than MY PAINT *** does tires sticking out hurt????:mad: they bust my stones with the scout, the bumpers a a scratch over legal, but OMG! you have lugs sticking out!!!!! :backoff ugh stupid pa laws, like the emissions where as long as your gas cap holds a vacuum your ready to roll.....cookoo

and how on earth do you get traction with the truck sooo short? the scouts 118" WB and 37" iroks aired down to 16 psi have a hard time finding traction.

looks cool though, we had an '84 f150 woods beater like that, my friend ripped off the rear axle smashing through trees, so we wound up cutting out the bent frame and sectioned it back together, the rear tires almost touched the cab when we flexed it! :rotflmao

-Jon

JesterPgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet rig, thanks for sharing that. The bed, that's great...I've been searching for a suitable solution for my newest truck, and that type of setup looks like it'd work well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online