New ip pump and injectors

sms8921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get new injectors, stock are g code and after research I think im going to go with bb codes. I'm not sure I want to spend the money on a new pump right now but if I do I was looking at oregon injection to buy these items from. Are they pretty reputible on these ip's and injectors? My stock injectors and pump also have 170,000 miles and have a slight knock when im not in the throttle hard but no knock at idle. Very confusing to me...is that normal for old injectors?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a new set of BB from O-F-I a couple years ago, two where trash in 750 miles. So how can you tell. Ya just buy them and hope. Most all are made by Delphi as were these. My IP's (7) were re-mans from Dieselogic, no problem from them yet, many members bought them from the U-haul sale, maybe they will chime in. Most re-man injectors are trash, don't care where you would get them from.

sms8921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On o f i website they have new and rebuilt ones, who is the gentleman on here that sells bb injectors and is there anyone that sells ip's on here?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I just saw them too while searching for injectors, the thing is new or rebuilt You still CAN get bad injector/s. Chances are as good a tossing a nickle. I'm waiting for an answer on some injectors but either way I will get them from people I can trust, maybe pay more but less hassle, trial and error.

My 0.2c.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been to OFI a few times ( They are local ) and they have always been very helpful and a pleasure to deal with .. However , I have never purchased their injectors so I couldn't tell you how good they are .

Russ ( Type4 ) sells matched BB codes for a very fair price .

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Right now nobody can find any Bb codes because they are back ordered everywhere...:mad:-cuss Russ typ4 and Mel agnem sell the BB when they can sourse them. Mel also sells an injection pump that better than anything out there. Its called the Moose Pump or Baby Moose pump. They both are great pumps. Rus is also able to sourse pumps If you have that many miles on the pump and injectors you need to change them together. Then time the truck so its going to make the hp. I offer a timing meter rental program thats been working very well for many members. If you want on the list please PM me but... You need to give some lead time to your pump and injector install. Others are on a list too. These injectors can be bad new out of the box too but most times they are fine. Rebuilts are not really rebuilt. They sel for less than half the price of new but the repair parts cost more than a new injector.. So what are the rebuilders doing... Cleaning and thats about it....:eek:

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. Rebuilts are not really rebuilt. They sel for less than half the price of new but the repair parts cost more than a new injector.. So what are the rebuilders doing... Cleaning and thats about it....:eek:

I was woundering why OFIs remans cost more than thier new ones, Myabe they actualy rebuild them?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online