new here

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys. almost 2 years ago I acquired a 83 f350 srw 2wd 6.9 that has had a zf5 swapped in it. been lurking here for a long time and had so many questions and comments I finally decided to create an account. so far ive installed a facet duralift lift pump, installed a autometer pyro, pump turned up 2 flats, 4" exhaust from y pipe back, completely rebuilt brakes, optima red tops, bfg all terrains. most of this was done with your guys help, so thank you. my name is Austin and I live in central Indiana and I have completely fallen for the idi bandwagon

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Don't forget to put your truck info in your sig (helps when you ask questions).

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Great crowd here with lots of experience in everything to do with these trucks and engines.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum.
make sure you only trickle charge those gel batteries!
or they will be nothing more than scrap!

so, wheres the pics of your truck???

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm also on wrangler forum, jeep forum, and firarmstalk forum, they all have phone apps and obn doesn't :( so I'm still kinda learning how to navigate the site. How do I make a signature?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Oilburners!!!!

We have several users in Indiana, including myself. I'm East of Indy in Greenfield.

We also have a member that lives in the Brazil area, don't remember his username at the moment, but he has a Blue and White Extended Cab OBS.......... hopefully when he stops by, he will chime in.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can use tapatalk to access OBN on your mobile device. Works pretty well.