New exhaust in on!

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
And boy is it LOUD. *Note to self, never run true duals on a IDI again*

Its a full true dual 2 1/2" exhaust with some Magnaflow Magnapacks (smallest they make). Pulled outta the exhaust shop and naturally i jumped on it...well...that was deafening. Jumped on it again pullin into my alley and it echo'd off the houses/garages so much the neighbors came out. Driving normally and keepin it under 2,ooo rpm its not bad, has a nice deep tone but over 2 grand it just booms. Ill have to snap some pics tomorrow and if my camera will pick it up a sound clip or two.

My truck is now efficent in turning dead dinasours into abnoxious noise! But the power gain (or just getting the lost power back from a bad exhaust) is nice. I can pull out in 2nd with 35s again, crack 70 in 3rd like no ones business and wake up the dead!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
a buddy of mine true dualed his with 2 1/2 inch pipe and no mufflers. its loud but sounds good.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a black crewcab N/A dually at the rally......... (can't remember his name .... Elijah I think), but the sound of that truck turning up to the govenor through dual 5 inch stacks in the confines of the dyno room was something to behold. It litterally shook the ground and my guts! Open pipe N/A IDI's are crazy loud!LOL

Heath