Votes: 39 95.1%
  • Swap with the ARB Bumper.

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok Guys I need your opinion on the front bump on Big Ed. I currently run a Chrome ***** Bumper and I love the look. This is the same one that Bigfoot Ran on these vintage trucks. The bumper has some scratches in it, and eventually I will probably have it stripped and powder coated gray to match the rear bumper.

However I just purchased a 1991 25th Anniversary Bronco at the auction on Friday and it has an ARB Winch bumper on it, with a grill guard. It is a tough looking bumper. If IF put it on my truck I would paint it or power coat it gray to match the rear bumper.

Here is the current bumper:

You must be registered for see images

Here is the ARB Bumper:

So what to you think,

Keep the Bumper? or Swap the bumper?

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep what ya got. Sell me the other one. LOL

Muleskinner

HATES BIODIESEL
Reaction score
I like the ARB better for what I do(ram deer -cuss),BUT,YOUR truck looks super sharp with the Warn imho.....I would keep the Warn on it.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A ***** bumper eh? :sly

I've been working on a design for front & rear bumpers for my truck...I can buy the steel and have my fabricator friend cut it all out for me on his CNC cutter. But, that will cost a few bucks so I've been kinda pushing it to the back burner. I've also been kinda indecisive on exactly what I want the front bumper to look like, which doesn't help.

7bicks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep your current one an have a SMALL grill guard added. That one on the bronco is too large.

Pearl_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you could always put the chrome on the Bronco...it would look reeeeal sharp on it, but it also looks good on the truck too.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it's a no brainer keep what yah got...it looks really good! Judging by the results of your poll I'm thinking everyone likes your current bumper better too.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'd keep the one you have, it's a lot easier to stand on that thing to work on the engine. the black one has too much stuff in the way. If the grill guard didn't turn back you might be able to get behind it but not the way that thing is made., besides, as high as that thing is, ( and my truck too) a regular winch bumper sticking out far enough is going to catch a deer mid gut and roll it under the truck in most cases anyway in the eastern part of the country.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
The Warn just looks good on your truck. The ARB looks a little...short on the bottom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726