need new tires but which ones????

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yall figured id see what the input is on the situation, i have a bronco with about 9 inch of lift its an 82 full size, and ive been restoring it and its time for new tires i really like the 37x14x15 iroks and for the price they are i can get 5 so ill have a spare. has anybody ran these tires? no any better tires out there? and the truck is mainly gonna be just driven around town, to school, hunting and around a few local mud holes

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I was looking at the them in the 40, along with the Yokohama M/T in a 40 for myself. The Yoko is cheap, like 310 a tire shipped cheap in a 40x13.5x17. I'm currently running some military Goodyear Wranglers in a 37 that wear like iron and do good around town since my truck is a daily driver. They're also cheap. I think i paid 500 shipped for 5 to my shop.

I dunno if a all terrain would do you any good but i know the Yoko comes in a A/T in a 37 and it wears very well and is very quiet. I thought about sticking with a 37 again because i could get the yoko a/t in that size. Wears well, inexpensive and quiet. For me, my truck is used as a daily driver so tire longevity, ride, noise and cost is a big deal for me since i will do 100K a year without trying.

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thnx for the links man and im running the bias ply 36s on my diesel, but ive been finding it hard to find 16.5 rims for the ford five lug

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah there for my bronco i do have military tires on my 86 F250, crazyasian have u ever ran the bias ply 36s? if so r the 37s any better? i was thinking meybe for my next set on the F250 i was going to run those tires, have u had them in mud yet? and as for the bronco its tsl sx, boggers, or the iroks which im really leaning towards right now because i have a brand new set of 15 inch mickey thompson classic rims