Need help with turbo identification....

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I saw an ad for an IDI with a Banks turbo so I asked whether it was wastegated or not and here's the response I got:

"Nope it's the slip sided wonder bork..ha ha -I have no idea what your talking about You'll have to come look at it yourself.."

I don't want to sound like an idiot when I call him back so I need some help with what he's talking about.

:rotflmao

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt stoop to his level of idiocy. At least thats how I feel at first blush.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Judging by his answer, I would not even waste my breath asking about SCA or hell, even oil changes for that matter!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If its near by take a look but.. If the seller is a jerk tell him the truck is worth twice what he is asking for it and to relist it...:eek::D Also tell him is not what you wanted because its a early psd engine... Very rare and valueable too...:angel:

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
If its near by take a look but.. If the seller is a jerk tell him the truck is worth twice what he is asking for it and to relist it...:eek::D Also tell him is not what you wanted because its a early psd engine... Very rare and valueable too...:angel:

You sir are an ******. :D

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
He's parting the truck out and I'm just interested in the turbo for a spare. I'll be checking it out later this week. Anyone need anything? It's a '90 4x4.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I need a new hat.....:popcorn:rotflmao Thats a gas,,, You sir are a ******... Yeap.. But only when someone has asked for it. I really try to never draw first blood.. But I get my gallon afterwards...:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online