need help in Canada

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are there any members in Vancover Canada, the Wheaton area that could go look at a Cadilac Escalade? Shops in the area say the engine is shot, but I think it has had diesel put in it and it's got combushtion problems. need to have fuel tank drained and fuel filter changed and 5 or so gals. of gas put in it, bleed the fuel system and start it to see if it is a bad motor.
I know this is not a diesel rig, I'm just looking for help from the board that is trust worthy

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are there any members in Vancover Canada, the Wheaton area that could go look at a Cadilac Escalade? Shops in the area say the engine is shot, but I think it has had diesel put in it and it's got combushtion problems. need to have fuel tank drained and fuel filter changed and 5 or so gals. of gas put in it, bleed the fuel system and start it to see if it is a bad motor.
I know this is not a diesel rig, I'm just looking for help from the board that is trust worthy
Not sure about in Vancouver area...I'm 4-5 hours away...don't have any friends that can really take a look...I'll try one fellow see if he's willing to take it on. PM if or email riotwarrior at gee mail dot com...

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cousin lives in New West I could ask him? Although im not sure if hell be able to drain the fuel and bleed system though, whats the name of the shop? He's good friends with the guy who owns Jawanda motorsports though so maybe could get him to check her out?

suv7734

Reaction score
I'm about 3500 miles away right now but I will be back in Vancouver near the end of the week if that is any help. Let me know.

Bruce

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
the fellow that owns jawanda motor spots does top notch work i have known him for years, he used to live here in terrace. cool to see people recomend him on here.

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya from what ive seen Parm knows his stuff!I was browsing a stang forum One day and saw a thread about him. If I had a sports car I wouldn't hesitate to go to him for some goodies !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online