Need help fast!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin...... You're the man! Thanks for helping him out. I hope to shoot the bull with ya around the fire this July.;Sweet

Heath

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a motor up here by me Salt lake area. The guy has a 6.9 with a bad clutch. I am going to buy the transmission but I think he only wants 750 for the whole truck. I would rather pull the trans at my house then this guys driveway. If your interested in paying the cost of the truck minus my 100 for the trans I will go pick it up and take it to my house to pull the trans. Then you can come get the rest of the truck including the motor. Let me know what you think.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a motor up here by me Salt lake area. The guy has a 6.9 with a bad clutch. I am going to buy the transmission but I think he only wants 750 for the whole truck. I would rather pull the trans at my house then this guys driveway. If your interested in paying the cost of the truck minus my 100 for the trans I will go pick it up and take it to my house to pull the trans. Then you can come get the rest of the truck including the motor. Let me know what you think.

Appreciate it, thanks. I'm still trying to weigh out a few different options here, I need to talk with towcat to see what I can arrange in looking at the truck he has.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online