need assistance in comitting a felony. see inside.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
people are really humorous these days. btw, the fine for getting caught doing illegal smogs is $25k plus no chance in getting a occupational license for auto repair in kali for 10 years.

SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
[h=2]I need a guaranteed smog pass. Finders fee.[/h]
Date: 2012-03-27, 3:28PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP]
I need a guaranteed smog pass. I know this costs more, because it does.

I am also willing to provide a finders fee once it's done. We can meet there. We can also meet up before so you can see I am just a dude who needs a pass.

Thanks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2925932042

Attachments

• smog pass. Finders fee.pdf
    10.3 KB · Views: 13

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that one... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Reminds me of when I was working at an IH Scout shop back in 1999. A guy brought his 345-powered Scout to the shop asking us to get it smogged for him. The boss had me take it over to the smog shop, where it failed miserably. I called my boss and asked him what he wanted to do...he told me to have the shop make all necessary adjustments to get it smogged. I passed the message on, the smog shop guys did the work, and it passed and I drove it back. When the guy came to pick it up, he ripped my boss a new one for messing with his settings. Turned out that the guy had tweaked the carburetor and the timing to get more power and thought that we could get it to pass smog without changing anything. Guess what didn't happen... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online