Need anything invented?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Personally, I think the two gauge pod for the steering column is an excellent idea. that is something they make for all the later model trucks but not ours. If you had a way to produce them later, you could probably sell them through egauges.com ;Sweet

sootman73

Reaction score
i'd also like to have a two gauge pod for the steering column. have five gauges to install and not room for all of them under the dash. LOL

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Actually, I vote for the two gauge column pod as well. I would need one for an 87-91. While you're at it, design one for my '06 Chevy.;ReallyNo body seems to make one for the bowties, just the SD's.

Tom

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 cup holder for the slope on the 91 dash. You would think by 87 they would have realized that people drink on the way to work and so on.

Truck#3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I vote for the cup holders cuz I like to drink and drive or I need something to junk in.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Something less difficult but just as handy would be a better strap for the slave cylinder's rod. The plastic one that comes stock doesn't last forever, and holding the rod in during removal or replacement of the slave cylinder is a huge PITA without it.

Heath

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but was I supposed to leave that strap on there? I figured the black ball on the end of the rod was what made contact with the clutch fork.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not meaning to hijack this thread, but was I supposed to leave that strap on there? I figured the black ball on the end of the rod was what made contact with the clutch fork.
gary-
it's entirely up to you. good thing about taking it off is when you need to pull the slave later on, it's not destroyed so you can reuse it. bad part is not knowing where you stashed it to keep from losing it.-cuss

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online