need a cross over for my new ats turbo

ejmfire530

Reaction score
Hey yall I've been posting in the Facebook end of oilburners but havent been able till just not to register but anyways I need a crossover pipe for my 093 ats turbo setup I just got, gonna go with the psd 4" back exhaust setup with the 3" dp as this turbo has the upgraded housing, I've called like 4 muffler shops locally and none of them are confident at all that they can create one and on top of that they can only crush bend the piping not mandrel bend it... I need suggestions or if someone has one for sale let me know

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine last Spring. Good quality tubing, smooth mandrel bends and good diameter. I'll look up the invoice info when I get home tonight. and post it back here.

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I was thinking of the Banks DP I bought. My crossover was in pretty good shape, so I bead blasted it and coated it with Tech Line's Black Satin thermal coating. If you can't find a vendor to deal with, consider having a muffler shop make one for you.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Her Eric! Glad to see ya able to make it on here.

Any decent exhaust shop should be able to make the crossover pipe. That's the easy one.