N/A 7.3 propane

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after reading ziggsters writeup (http://www.members.shaw.ca/k2pilot/Propane article.html) on propane, i was thinking about it and remembered that i have many of the parts needed for the install sitting in the shed, so i might be giving this a try soon, using a spare propane torch regulator and tank along with a spare nitrous solenoid for on/off control...
You must be registered for see images attach
image by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

what do yall think?

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i figured i would remove the line from the reg, add a Tee, install a pressure gauge and a barb fitting, enough fuel line to reach the engine a couple barb fittings in my solenoid then feed it to the breather. then just follow his install with a micro switch on the IP.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually running a gas genset on a trailer with propane without a regular propane carb. Just feed the propane in similar to what ziggster did with a copper tube with holes drilled in it. I bought the propane regulator and valve off ebay, little expensive but safe. I feed the propane fro a 40 lb bottle thru an RV regulator, then to the regular gas engine regulator. Works great, should work on a diesel just as well.

Al, you need this on the Muscateer.

Attachments

• DVC01292.JPG
    DVC01292.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DVC01294.JPG
    DVC01294.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DVC01298.JPG
    DVC01298.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DVC01295.JPG
    DVC01295.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya ya....I can see it now....

Man on turbo muscateer blows self up while attempting hill climb...buwa ha ha ha ha...too much boost the local paper reports.

Damn I do love that trailer Bill.