My new toy

tag187

Reaction score
Pics of my new toy

Well guys I am new to posting here but have been lurking around for awhile and now I have a reason to post, I got my F250 today. I have a 2000 PSD but have always wanted an IDI and after a quick trade for a 1984 Mercedes turbo diesel with some electrical bugs now I have one. Right now as it sits it needs new rear u joints to drive but it runs strong. So this will be the start of another huge rebuild and lots of mods but I promise to keep you guys updated. Hope you like it.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php
Hey it even came with a cute little kid

vbpgimage.php

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Did the kid come with it? LOL

First thing I'd do is lose the freightliner emblem, but that's just me...never like labelling something is wasn't. Pretty nice looking truck otherwise.

tag187

Reaction score
Yeah I found him in the bed under some trash:rotflmao

But yeah it is gonna lose that and some other stuff, these pics were shot right after I rolled it off the trailer

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I am not certain but I am guessing the stuffy in the kids arms is yer new toy and the kid n truck are old school to ya....???

Ya nice ride cute kid...

sootman73

Reaction score
ya kinda its a split between me and another guy for now. not sure whos gonna have it but hes probably gonna drive it til his truck is fixed and hopefully mine will be done by this week so we can go get it.