My new ride, (and an older stablemate)

GWDriver

Reaction score
I mentioned my quest for a new(er) diesel in an earlier post and how I'd found what I thought was a good truck. Unfortunately, I thought the asking price was a bit high. Soooo, good Marine Corps persuasiveness being what it is, I was able to reach a price that was considerably less than the $20,500 that was being asked. This Dodge is an '03 with 43,506 miles on the clock. Spotless, in and out, I had it checked by the local stealership techies and got a thumbs up in addition to a 'high five'. Out the door, tax, title and license ran me just under $17k. Hope you like it.........I sure do. Oh yeah, I've added it's 'stablemate' as well. My 'therapy' so to speak.

You must be registered for see images attach

My '84 Grand Wagoneer:

You must be registered for see images attach

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great looking truck and man u got a killer price on it congrats!
that Grand Wagoneer looks like it would be some fun too!

-Jordan-

GWDriver

Reaction score
Yeah, The Grand Wagoneer IS the more fun of the two, but it sure is thirsty. The best is about 12 mpg on the highway.

Comfort though is really nice in the RAM.

Funny, both of the GWs front seats are 6 way power seats. The 360 ci engine has been rebuilt and bored thirty thousandths over. Just about everything in the engine compartment is rebuilt or NOS. The dash is like new as well. The original cost on that one, as a DD was $550. There's about $2500 and a lot of personal labor in it now. Has a LOT of power, but I'd prefer a 4BT.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
That Wagoneer have quadratrac in it? Dad had a '79 cherokee chief with a 360 and quadratrac....that thing would go almost ANYWHERES in the woods.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Wow I missed this post back in Dec.... must have been asleep at the wheel....

both trucks are purdy.

Haven't seen a GW in a long long time that looked that good. Heck truth be told it's been a long time since I've seen a GW even on the road around these parts - all of them have rusted away or crushed for scrap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin