My neighbors must hate me.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Well to start off, I got the wasp nests out of my Hadley horns (shop air at 1:00 AM), now the question is just where to mount them, I'm not so sure about having them next to the stack, y'all think the middle of the headache would be a better idea?
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

P.S. I have 2 more lights going on the headache rack, all four will be between the cab lights if viewed from the front.
Kind of like this from above '.'.'.'.'

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading the title, I have to say...there is no way that your neighbors hate you as much as my neighbors in the super-expensive part of Palo Alto hated me when I tore my truck apart in an open driveway in 2004 :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
My neighbors aren't that bad, they haven't complained about the music (I have a radio in the barn where I do this crap), haven't complained about the beating stuff with a 12 lb hammer at all hours of the night, never complained about me shooting coyotes with a hunting rifle at 2:30 AM, long story short, only had 2 complaints from a neighbor, (he's dead now, not my fault) one was for running my chainsaw at 3:30 PM, and the other was my old ski do at 10:00 PM.cookoo

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Find someplace to mount them underneath facing straight down, they'll be loud as hell and incognito, that way you won't get hassled by cops.

Really? He called about a chainsaw at 3:30?!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We can't use any air horn in the crappy state of comifornia but we can have them on any pickup truck. Just can't blow them. I think we can blow them when we are out of town but I really don't recall.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Find someplace to mount them underneath facing straight down, they'll be loud as hell and incognito, that way you won't get hassled by cops.

Really? He called about a chainsaw at 3:30?!!!

No, he waddled over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin