my 400 dallor banks turbo kit

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't hate you Joe, not in the slightest. I want to be able to easier understand you. I've seen what people that I know with dyslexia can do and I know you are capable of the same.

dave, can we keep this to the turbo conversation? i asked joe to remove his non turbo post that you quoted, can you do the same

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
Here is the trick Joe.... First impressions are everything.
I have no clue who you are. You could be the nicest, smartest, hardest working fella that has ever lived.
When I read your post my initial impression is that you are retarded and/or too lazy to type properly.

Do I care? not a bit.... Will I treat you differently? most certainly I will.
It is a matter of personal pride for me to do everything in life as perfectly as possible... but thats me.
I'm not flaming you, I don't care what you do. I was just making you aware of how you are perceived.

Btw, I'm from Georgia, and I have no idea what a 'dulling banjo' is. Sounds like one that is out of tune or flat.

Drew

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW? The ****** are on the outside! :rotflmao

Anyways I'll say what I said over on FTE, didn't know Banks used Roto-master turbos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online