my 400 dallor banks turbo kit

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
i guess your misunderstanding and comprehension of reading the english language is an east coast thing. here on the west coast we can read and understand what others are trying to convey, even when they have some issues (typed or misspeled)

now let me give you a scenario

joe is trying his hardest to type in HIS best english and YOU make fun/harp on him does that fall under OB's or FTE's rules of no flaming?

I'm in the Midwest, actually. Is it really so much to ask that he present something readable that you bring a region equation into this in his defense? I honestly am starting to think he doesn't spend the time because others let him get away with it, so why should he bother? It is painfully easy to consider since you yourself have presented evidence that he texts and speaks just fine. :dunno

I also offer you the same challenge as I did Dyoung, find me where I did anything but request that he put effort into his typing. I believe my request does not defy the rules on this board.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Midwest, actually. Is it really so much to ask that he present something readable that you bring a region equation into this in his defense? I honestly am starting to think he doesn't spend the time because others let him get away with it, so why should he bother? It is painfully easy to consider since you yourself have presented evidence that he texts and speaks just fine. :dunno

I also offer you the same challenge as I did Dyoung, find me where I did anything but request that he put effort into his typing. I believe my request does not defy the rules on this board.

is it so much of a problem when a member can contribute, but, has a problem in the convey part? can you read fast? that is all it takes to read joe's post's. i don't know why his text messages come out more clear then his OB or FTE post's but it isn't that hard to ignore or read them.

why is it so hard for you to accept a member because he has difficultys ?

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither the West nor South Dakota......:dunno

i completely apologize on the SD part, i thought that was the origin.

could be the west coasthadtoomanybeersthingwhereweallthinkSD...........

edit; wow never realized south dakota was where it is:dunno
always ASSumed it was one of those back woods states

Last edited:

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx for all that stood up for me and all so who take the time to read and try to help me if we ever meet up frist rounds on me

ps yotee my phone has auto complete for my text massage

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Joe, just a random question, but are you posting from a phone?

Little things would probably help you out. For instance, would you like to read something as "lol" or as LOL? Only difference is the second one is all caps, not hard to do. Thanks for thx, etc. Just saying. I can stand some text lingo, but hell I hate reading text lingo in texts let alone a forum.

Now I can undestand your posts, but I can understand some peoples frustration. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of the text lingo.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i dont post from a phone its ment when i text him

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
look like a nice turbo for tha monee LOL dnt let these ppl get u down ovr sum mistyped txt ;Sweet

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, just a random question, but are you posting from a phone?

Little things would probably help you out. For instance, would you like to read something as "lol" or as LOL? Only difference is the second one is all caps, not hard to do. Thanks for thx, etc. Just saying. I can stand some text lingo, but hell I hate reading text lingo in texts let alone a forum.

Now I can undestand your posts, but I can understand some peoples frustration. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of the text lingo.

he posts from a lap top. he also has a nice phone.

if you read his post's fast they make sense. his texts auto text most of the time but keep you guessing some of the time.

what i'm saying is he can speak english but there is an issue with the translation from head/mouth to key board.

who are we on a non flaming board to flame a member that wants to contribute?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
he posts from a lap top. he also has a nice phone.

if you read his post's fast they make sense. his texts auto text most of the time but keep you guessing some of the time.

what i'm saying is he can speak english but there is an issue with the translation from head/mouth to key board.

who are we on a non flaming board to flame a member that wants to contribute?

I'm not flamming the guy, I'm giving some suggestions.

To say he has a problem typing head to keyboard makes no sense to me. Maybe its true, but I find it hard for someone to have thx ingrained in their head instead of "thanks," or plz instead of "please." Maybe thats the case. Never said he cant speak english, I'm sure everyone on this board does. Typing like he does doesnt mean he isnt a stand up guy, we are NOT saying that.

One might ask themselves which version of typing comes off as more...intelligent. Not saying he isnt a smart cookie, but if a newbie came here and read some of his posts vs say Gary's, which one would they read more into? Just saying.

I shall now sit this one out. Talk about a train wreck. Sounds like you got a good deal on a turbo.

And yes, I make mistakes all the time, everyone does.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
i completely apologize on the SD part, i thought that was the origin.

could be the west coasthadtoomanybeersthingwhereweallthinkSD...........

edit; wow never realized south dakota was where it is:dunno
always ASSumed it was one of those back woods states

Yep! Right smack in the middle of the map. For me, it is a jump skip to Montana putting us right into range of the snow from the Rockies. Sadly for the rest of the year, all of our moisture usually saturates the Eastern side of the state. Dreading the return of the triple digit weather this summer already as I have been enjoying what I consider "t-shirt days" in the 40s. :rotflmao Yes, it has been that cold!

EDIT: Also, couldn't agree with you more Justin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Staff online