Must Buy This Limo

FordGuy100

Reaction score
http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/4428941340.html

One of a kind Heavy-Duty 33 1/2 foot Stretch Limo Truck. 1988 Ford F-800 three-axle ten-wheeler dually. Ford 6.6 liter turbo inline diesel engine, Allison automatic transmission, tilt front-end for engine access. 4 door cab has 15 foot long passenger compartment. Bed is 12 feet long with extended dually fenders. All wheels are Alcoa aluminum with 10R-22.5 steel radials. Less than 20,000 original miles. Runs excellent. No interior. Truck weighs approximately 14,000 lbs. You won't find anything else like this no matter how hard you look. You could put a hot tub in the bed and still have room to haul a nice Harley. Price is firm at $20,000, and I don't even want to sell it at that price; but I will. These pictures came from a local car show last August. If you're serious, you know what you're looking at, and you've got the money; give me a call. Thanks, Steve.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father in law had that 6.6 motor in his service truck and it was a gutless pig, cool truck though.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extending the frame to put that bed and a tandem axle on would be cool :D (although I imagine the CARB types would blow a head gasket), but otherwise that seems mor elike a toy than a viable truck IMHO. For that matter, in my experience, stretch limos are going out of style in favor of party buses...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Tim.. I'm betting you would have to plan a left or right turn today to make it tomorrow too. Figure what would happen on a dead end street trying to do a "Y" turn...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim.. I'm betting you would have to plan a left or right turn today to make it tomorrow too. Figure what would happen on a dead end street trying to do a "Y" turn...
You pretty much have to do that with any stretch limo, though :D like I keep telling newer drivers...don't go into any situation unless you're 100% certain of how you're going to get out of it. Dead-end streets can be the bane of my existence at times... :D

tbiagent69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditch the bed, make the end of the cab like a bronco and move the axles like... 15 feet... forward... Would be a cool family hauler I guess.. I'd drive it anyway...