Murphy's on the move

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
You southern boys did a goood job of kickin' him up north. :backoff I noticed a wet spot under my truck yesterday. At first I thought it was an oil stain because of a leaky rear oil pan seal, until I realized I haven't parked it with the front of the truck over the spot. It's been backed in. So I crawled under it and yep rear tank is leaking fuel.-cuss -cuss -cuss . Two weekends before the big road trip.-cuss At least it didn't happen during the vacation. I guess I be doing the tank vent mod too. Hey Nick whadda doing next weekend?:D

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:oops: :sorry: But with me getting ready for possibly a 5000 mile trip soon, Y'all more than welcome to keep him occupied up yonder fer a bit rather than send him back.:backoff

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I crawled under it and yep rear tank is leaking fuel.-cuss -cuss -cuss .

Mines doing the same thing. My fix has been to NOT use the rear tank. But I know I have to fix it sooner or later. So far, later seems to be working for me.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
So...are all these leaking tanks made of steel? I wonder why my tanks are plastic. :dunno That's not a complaint! :D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
So...are all these leaking tanks made of steel? I wonder why my tanks are plastic. :dunno That's not a complaint! :D

I put a plastic one in the front of mine! Man that thing is thick too, must be 3/8 inch thick plastic. I like it, fit very nicely and seems to be working well.

JRJ04

Reaction score
is it possible to put a larger tank in an '02? I have the 29 gal right now. how much bigger could i go (and still have it fit under the truck)

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
there must be a plague of leakin tanks, cuz my rear tank is leaking too! coming for the sending unit.. just too lazy to drop the tank and fix it! i pulled the tank to clean it out a while back, and it has leaked ever since. i side with stroker.. just dont use it till its fixed;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Murphy strikes again. -cuss -cuss -cuss now the &%#&&^&^ altanator quit charging -cuss -cuss &*(%(*^()*(*&-cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss I hope i can get it thru the week(on battery charger over nights). Somebody come get this A-hole(Murphy) out of PA.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
come to think of it maybee ya better keep him down there with you.
Im gonna drive the colt to the garage on sunday, that way he cant jump from your truck to mine.LOL

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
{just happy he's not up my ***...fer a lil' while anywayz} ;Sweet ;p :D

not me,i still got some parts left :D :eek: :angel:

-----------------------------------------------

but anyways my front tank has been leaking for almost a year.i did a rear tank last summer.im just too poor and lazy to replace the front tank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online