MUD FLAPS

PARKESPOWER

Reaction score
JUST WAS HOPING TO SEE SOME OF THE GREAT FAB JOBS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE IN MOUNTING MUD FLAPS TO THE TRUCKS. I NEED SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE USEFUL THAN THE FACTORY FLAPS THAT DO NOTHING BUT AM NOT VERY CREATIVE IN THINKING OUT ALL THE FLAWS OF TO LONG TO SHORT TO WIDE OR TO SMALL.PLEASE SEND PICTURES OR WHERE TO BUY GOOD BRACKETS I SAW ONCE A STAINLESS STEEL FLAP WITH POWERSTROKE CUT OUT OF IT AND A RUBBER FLAP UNDER IT BUT CANT REMEMBER WHERE??? THANKS IN ADVANCE, CHAD

PS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK FORCE OF HABBIT

PARKESPOWER

Reaction score
Is'nt anyone proud of there work or just dont want me stealing ideas? LOL

Police stroker

Police Stroker
Reaction score
Check with Huskey they make a set of nice molded mud flaps. These look nice on the truck plus they mount better and are high quality. This is the same company who makes the floor mats and other stuff. ;Sweet

Eonflux

Reaction score
I used the Deezee diamond plate mud flaps, then extended them with a plain rubber mud flaps from Plastickote, which was the same width as the diamond plate, also went to my local Peterbilt dealer, got a small mud flaps and put them on the back of my Deezee steps, got some pictures, but they're hard to see, picture

LoweredKlass

Reaction score
I'm using full size semi mud flap with chrome tennis shoes at the bottom. I just bolted a piece of angle iron inside my fender well to the bottom of my bed and hung the flaps from there, looks great!

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mudflaps

Puddle Pirate said:
I put Pro-Flaps on my dually. I have some additional mounting instructions if anyone needs them.
do you still have the mudflap directions?