Moose Truck Birthday Party a Sucess!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping for a pic of a piece cake in the air intake LOL ;Poke Congrats Mel, 25 years is longer then some members here have been alive cookoo

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
What a milestone Mel ;Sweet

In the old days I could see Ferd recognizing both the dealer and you....sadly in the present day.....all you get is us :eek: LOL

While many aspire to have what you acheived, sadly the majority of us will never reach the level you have.....the knowledge and end results you share benefit us all.

:cheers:

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Mel. Way cool, and glad everything went well. Not too many dealers around like Stoner-Wade. Every dealer I deal with around here (and not just Dodge) are all crooks.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I bet if you could have got ahold of a higher up at ford they would have showed up... especially if the news channels had been informed or something....

Anyways, pretty nifty, congrats.

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
Happy B-day

Happy birthday moose, your looking good!

Meet Elk Truck

I just had my 20th without noticing,(my truck), I'm a bit older than that, I learned to drive an early 70's camper special/ custom sport (another great truck, likely on the road today)
You must be registered for see images attach

Regards,
LCjeff

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Mel!!!;Sweet

Yup, it would be cool to have a dealer like that. The closest dealer to me has changed hands about four times in the last 25 years. Not to mention a huge turn over in employees. I don't know a single person there.:dunno :mad: I agree with the others, Ford should acknowlegde this/you in some way...............But, they will likely never even acknowlegde your letter.:backoff

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the accolades everyone. I'd think it a miracle if we both make it another 25, but you never know. What would really please me is if I can hold on to it at least until I die, and then see it end up in a musuem somewhere. That would be cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online