moderators - I have a file to be attached to the tech section please read/respond

brdmh44

Midwest Chopper
Reaction score
Hello all, after reading and posting numerous answers and sending my trans service manual to numerous people - I believe it should be posted in the Tech section.

I have tried posting this manual on here, but the file is too large.

If a moderator or another member of this fine forum would please send me their e-mail in a PM I would be more than happy to send a copy of the manual to be posted here.

It contains all diagnostic and code reading procedures as well as a complete tear down and re-build.

I feel this could be very helpful to numerous members of this forum.

Thanks,

Brad

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's an ASTG manual, it's copyrighted, as most manuals are.

No part of any ASTG publication may be reproduced , stored in any retreival system or transmitted in any form or by any means, included but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of Automatic Transmission Service Group. This includes all text illustrations tables and charts.

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's an ASTG manual, it's copyrighted, as most manuals are.

No part of any ASTG publication may be reproduced , stored in any retreival system or transmitted in any form or by any means, included but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of Automatic Transmission Service Group. This includes all text illustrations tables and charts.

^ This.

It cost a lot of money to put together a service manual, most are copyrighted. Copyright holders tend to get all pissy when their work is put on a public forum, and the people that host it will get the nasty letter from the lawyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online