Mirrors

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
i would i just need to get ahold of some mirrors first i know where to get a set of superduty mirrors i im just waitin to see a front end pic of the obs with the superduty mirrors

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
If someone had the fiberglass skills, they could just cut the base down to a reasonable size/shape and make it look really nice.

But I don't know many people that would buy a $100+ mirror and start cutting it up :eek:

thats what im doing done fiberglass for years i got my mirrors for 125 hers some more pics
You must be registered for see images attach

give me two weeks and ill have the covers fiberglassed in

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score

dont be fooled i still need to make alittle spacer to fill in the gap from mirror to truck

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like mine :) i like the older style mirrors. I feel like putting new mirrors on an older ford is taking away from an old collectible just my opinion. I admit that they do look cool but i like the old style mirrors.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I got regular real west coast style mirrors for an F700 and love those things. You can actually SEE out of them, and they bolt right on without any mods. I'm about to put a set of heated /motorized heads into the things that I bought a while back and that will be real nice

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ya like i said they are filled in on the sides yet but they dont look to bad im still dealing with a passenger side shake i just have to make a bigger backing plate i guess

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rldsd post me up some pics did the bolt holes lign up?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
rldsd post me up some pics did the bolt holes lign up?

Two bolt holes in teh door under the window lined up perfectly, the rest had to be drilled, not difficult. The door is identical to the f700 so it's a dead match
Scroll to teh bottom of this thread for a picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online