Mini IDI Rally in Michigan!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Has anyone else made there reservations yet?

Since this will be a laid back weekend We aren't planning any events. I would consider a 40 minute cruise to the Gilmore Car Museum if anyone is interested. We went there at during the 04 Rally. It is a nice cruise and a very cool place. Check out the website and let me know if you would be interested in going. It would be a saturday morning trip and be back at the campground for lunch.

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/

The for Saturday night We will put together a potluck dinner. I will check to see if we can use the pavilion, or just do it at our campsite. More details to follow. ;Sweet

Friday night will be a campfire get together.

More updates to come,.....:D

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
sorry we can't make it this time Darrin. thanks for the invite and that's a swell Dodge parts truck you have:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
sorry we can't make it this time Darrin. thanks for the invite and that's a swell Dodge parts truck you have:D

;Sweet

Wish you guys could make it, but it is a bit of a drive for a short weekend. But it looks like you do get to camp with Gruss and company soon, that will be a good time!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Wish I could make it as well. Lord knows I could use seeing/meeting some freindly faces!!! :) With having custody of my daughter came every Sunday visits with her mother, so I can't get a full weekend at this point. Hopefully in the future things will change, but there are a lot of things that have to be worked out before then - not that I am complaining - I love having my daughter with me as she IS my life!!! :)

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sorry we're into school and CubScout season, so weekends are starting to get busy, Wish we could be there.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I wish you guys could make it also but you gotta do what you gotta do. I figured this would just be a small laid back event especally with such short notice.

For those of you that are planning on coming, Please make your reservations by This Friday. I have the spots on hold but if they don't get used they will charge me $35.00 a spot so I need to know by Friday at the latest.

Thanks!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
ok so i swung so stuff around at work and i'll be on site 109:D . friday through sunday. so what does every one want to eat?
chris

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
I can't make it, but if there is any really good fried chicken left................

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Got my lot for the weekend. ;Sweet
Now to get Goldie put back together for the trip.
Me thinks there's no need for the big "C" there hound.:backoff

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sounds great guys, Here is what we have:

96 Darrin and Family
97 Ron?: Diesel Dog Catcher
98 Barney: Flatlander
109 Chris: Diesel4me2
108 Tim: IDIeselman

Unfortunaltly Greenbeast and Pipeliner_86 won't be able to attend, so it looks like we have one open spot left.;Really

I wanted to make shure that I wasn't missing anyone..?:dunno

It looks like we will be able to have a Moose Pump install clinic on Saturday. I spoke with Barney last night and he won't have the time to get it installed so we are able to do it this Saturday. We can make the 20 minute drive up to my shop and swap it out there or maybe the camp ground if they will let us.

Then we can all test it out! ;Sweet

For Friday we will get set up, have dinner on our own. Then plan on a Campfire at our camper. We will be cooking Tonka Toaster's, and someores for dessert's. Just a hang out get together time.

Saturday, no real times scheduled, but we will do the Moose Pump install.

Saturday night will be a potluck Dinner. We will supply Burgers Chicken, and Hot dogs. If everyone could bring your favorite dish to pass, weather hot or cold, salad or dessert. Just let me know.

Sunday is open, I think there is a service at the campground that is open to anyone that wants to attend. BYOLC (Bring your own lawn chair)

That's it for now, if anyone has any other suggestions plese let me know.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
so i better clarify, by me i mean, me, my wife, my daughter, my 3 sons, and my puppy. hows that pasta salad with all the different colored curly noodles sound? as allways i'll have buns, chips, condiments, soda, and a wee nip to mix with them:D oh and as to 107, if you had to cover it, i'll chip in, allways good to have a spot to park our trucks

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
so i better clarify, by me i mean, me, my wife, my daughter, my 3 sons, and my puppy. hows that pasta salad with all the different colored curly noodles sound? as allways i'll have buns, chips, condiments, soda, and a wee nip to mix with them:D oh and as to 107, if you had to cover it, i'll chip in, allways good to have a spot to park our trucks

Sounds great Chirs! Thanks. With that crew I assume that you have a good size camper?.

That is a good idea for the 107!

Good News is that the weather looks to be Perfect for the weekend! Highs of 70 to 72, and no rain till late on Sunday ;Sweet Gotta love that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin