Might part out a truck, have a question

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just because there are still quite a few Sterlings out there, I would guess $250 drum to drum, but that's just my guess. Others with more knowledge will chime in I'm sure.

Sorry to hear about your thrown rod, keep your eyes open for another engine as I've seen some really scorching deals on 6.9/7.3s as of late.

Good luck

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
My old truck spun a rod. Thinking about parting it out. What would the rear diff(full floater with 4:10's) be worth?

I have to GIVE AWAY 10.25 axles when I sell dana 60s. They are worth nothing more than scrap weight, they never fail

saltbranch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about pricing the doors? They are clean, the drivers side rear door has a spot of rust about quarter size.Otheres are rust/dent free

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Iam sure in texas where rust is not a problem, they are worth 25-50. Hell, up here in the rust belt I couldnt get 100 for a pair. I ended up scrapping them

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
I'll buy some of your dash pieces, I need the gauge cluster, clear plastic cover for gauges, dash piece that houses the headlight/wiper/fuel switch to the left of the steering column, and might as well throw in the dash piece that goes to the right of the right of the steering column; if you decide to part it out that is.

saltbranch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll buy some of your dash pieces, I need the gauge cluster, clear plastic cover for gauges, dash piece that houses the headlight/wiper/fuel switch to the left of the steering column, and might as well throw in the dash piece that goes to the right of the right of the steering column; if you decide to part it out that is.

I'll get some interior pics to show. I know I recently put in a new headlight switch too if you need that.
Marron dash with black trim

Truck is located in Campbellton Tx just incase you get down that way.

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
I'll get some interior pics to show. I know I recently put in a new headlight switch too if you need that.
Marron dash with black trim

Truck is located in Campbellton Tx just incase you get down that way.

Sounds good, oh I also need the control knob for the windshield wipers. I won't be that way anytime soon, just figure shipping when you can and pm me with a total for the parts.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trans $200. I have one I cant sell now,
rear end $100.
Doors $20 each if they are pristine.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much you want for the cab? My 94 got crunched and I would like to get it back together eventually.