Michelins

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else hate the fn michelins that dodge put on these trucks??????
I hit the diesel pedal and spin specially when it is wet time for some 315 bfg s I believe but I will wate for spring.....

BigSix

Reaction score
I like 'em. They aren't worth a hoot in wet grass but they're wearing really well. I have almost 22k on mine and they're just starting to show any wear. My truck won't light 'em up and smoke 'em but it will leave two black stripes at launch and then again when it hits second if I floor it. Not that I do that very often.

Blue2002

Reaction score
I like mine, seem to be holding up well with little wear. Will probably replace them with the same tire when the times ever comes around.

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am the only ******* that does not like em..... Godd luck with them guys....

CB-GG

CEO of the doghouse
Reaction score
I got em on mine..and trying to wear em down.
Got some nice 305 Coopers that I want.
:D ;)

They do seem to be holding up well tho.

B

Big K

Fine on dry pavement, but they didn't do the job for me. Working well on someone elses truck now, and we're both happy.

drice

Reaction score
Yeah they suck on wet roads I smoke them yesterday with a 30 gooseneck yesterday at will. and they are sloppy in the mud J/M/O

themoose

The Moose is Loose
Reaction score
They seem to be working ok for me so far.
Yea they do break loose easy on wet roads (but they don't hydroplane in the same conditions that I've had problems with that before) & they pick up rocks in the tread but they are good in the dry, quiet & they worked real well when we had 8" of snow on the ground.

The real test will be when I haul my trailer into the pits when it's wet, we'll see what happens then!!

Last edited:

EXSTROKER

Reaction score
yup thay suck

thay dont work in the wet...boat launch...snow,
heck just dry tar is about it.. thay do wear well though
I have 57k on them....stillgoing

Max Power

Reaction score
Just be glad you don't have the firestones that GM's come with. What a crappy tire!

vaquero

Reaction score
They can't be much worse than the BFG T/A's:puke: . They are the biggest POS tires I've ever had. I can't wait until they are trashed so I can get some real tires on this thing. The way they are wearing it looks like it won't be to much longer.

rubberfish

Reaction score
I've never liked michelins, I run BFG MT and they don't last on the pavement, sure dig good in the bush though. Gonna start keeping two sets, AT for the road and MT for the bush.

Whit

Reaction score
I ran my oem Michelins for 45k and still had aprox 10k left in them but I opted for 19.5 Toyo ty303's, traction has doubled with my new tires :)

Cheers, Kevin

wilsondoctor

Doctor
Reaction score
So who's right.
I hauled 7k over Red Mtn Pass last Nov - Elk hunt and 4x4 for 50 miles in 2' of snow and ice and my Michelins never skipped a beat - w/ no chains. Trying to wear them out and that's not easy.
Good tires
JL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online