Low Mile Ebay find

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on there before but didnt sell. $25k? It is definately worth that, but I dont think I could let mine go for that.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I know the Original owner of the truck. He is from Stewartsville NJ. He sold it about 3-4 years ago for 15k and it only had 15-17k on it

While the outside looks good, sitting in his yard for 17+ years did the frame no favors. If you look at the pics you can see the freshly applied undercoat TRYING to cover up the scale.

I would say 20k

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry ..... no more that 10K for the afore mentioned frame problems........

its nice but ......... 29K for 96?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at that thing makes me miss my 95.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that one got that king of money based on what brad said, Then mine should be worth at least $35,000.:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Before reading all the above I felt something fishy about the frame and especially the exhaust undercoating job...:angel: Glad my sences were correct. Its still a fine looking rig but gargae kept acording the the above poster who knows the original owner and the truck...:rolleyes: One needs to look well past whats written and the bling to really see whats being sold. We all listen for what we want to hear.... Example $999 doac... Thanks for that inside info Darrin. Everything in a listing means something...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JMHO....I think that was too much money for that rig. Irregardless of the info about frame/undercoating.
I have to agree with Mike...that's a nice looking truck, but paying the same or even slightly more for the truck than it sold for new seems like way too much $$ to me...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel