Looking for the"Lucky Mod"

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Had a good talk with Mel tonite:yell: . He's got :yell: me talked back into doing the Lucky mod. I will be takin:pictures of the process and will be posting them HERE! and not linking them in. :sorry:
I have a couple of contacts in town where I work and are big Power Chokers-Flame Thr and probably have a few junked out DMF's taking up space in the corner of the shop unless scrap iron has been high to recycle.
Anyway have to get it done soon as I was planning on having the truck back mobile today but couldn't find a big enough hammer to get the ZF back in.:number2 :fan:
Checking back when I get the Mod done and let y'all know how it went. Mel makes it sound pretty simple after 'splaining it to the dog catcher.:yell:

Ron:cheers:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, not sure what article that might have been. If it's something I talked about since October, that article was just posted today (thanks Mike) in the Tech Section, but it's not about drive train stuff. I will, if it's OK with Jim, do an article on this Lucky mod, with help from those who have pictures.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, It's fine with me if you want to write the artical as I am not very good at that sort of thing, you did the mod also and maybe you can give another slant on things. I don't even mine if you decide to rename the mod, I did this mod for the benifit of all and don't care what it's called as long as someone can get some use of it and save a bunch of money. You have my blessing................Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70