looking for a steering column

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a steering colum for his '95 f-250. He needs one for a manual trans, with tilt and cruise control. Thought maybe one of you guys may have one laying around?! I could have sold him one about half a year ago, but I got rid of the one I had.

Does anyone know if you can still find the bearings for them? I had them done on a '93 150 I used to own... but then again that was like 9 years ago now. I thought it would be just as easy to swop out bearings, rather then swop out the whole colum. I have never done bearings in one, so I guess that's not my opinion to make.

1dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple on ebay lately. You shouldn't have any problem finding the bearings and not that hard to do.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
bearings are usually on stock at ford, still have to pull the colum to replace. not that hard to do.
I have the spare column, but its for my truck, I usually change bearings yearly.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll pass the info on to him.
I thought you had a spare one Double-s, I'm pretty sure Jred and I sold ours to you, I know it was a fellow PA man he sold it to at the IDI rally or a get together.... LOL, thats usually the way it works I guess, only it's usually me who needs the part I got rid of not that long ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online