Looking for a bolt in Goose neck hitch for an OBS Ford.

Reaction score
I am looking for the same type of hitch that came out of our 96 F250. I believe it is a Hide-A-Hitch or Hide-A-Ball brand. A good used one would be fine.

If you have something different let me know, I may still be interested.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I have a B&W that I never installed for my 92 that I dont need. Well half of a B&W anyway, I have the frame mounts, I priced the center plate and its 200 bucks +/- a few bucks. Id sell the frame mounts for 100 bucks plus shipping. Everything is there including the instructions n hardware. They are for the trucks with NO overloads, but include instructions on modifying them for overloads.

Reaction score
After I buy the center plate and pay for shipping I could have bought a new one for less. I appreciate the offer, but I am looking for a complete used Hitch.

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Lonesome 7.3:
I have a complete B&W made for a 97 F350 laying in my shop. It belongs to a friend who changed his mind and put a goose-neck body on his truck. If you are interested I'll get a price and give you his phone number. The hitch is in Cols, Ga.

Reaction score
I am very interested. It is not the same brand that came out, but maybe it will not matter. If the price is right, we will make it work. Thanks.

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
When will you be back in Columbus. We can get with the owner of this thing. Now that he has the flatbed with the hitch built in, I can't see why he would ever need this thing. And I damn near broke my little toe on it.