lift kit for cab and chassi?

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a lift kit that will work in my truck seeing that its a cab and chassi

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Like Corey said. Body lift or custom rear springs(2.25" wide). The front is the same as a F350 pickup though

burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if its the same as an f350 then no problem. The lift in the back is just going to be blocks anyway in any of the kits ive seen. Thats assuming its the same front as the pickup of course.

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i could getfront springs from a normal f350 but have to use blocks in the rear what if u buy spring hangers from an regular f350 can i use the regular springs

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Deaver spring. I've dealt with them when I lifted a cab chassis high enough to run tractor tires on it. Gave them my specs and they made what I wanted.

burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that company never removes anything from their online catalog ever. If the front is the same as the pickup it should be easy. I know deaver is good stuff. If nothing else switching the hangers would work. or re arch the ones u have. you never said how high you want to go that would make a difference

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll just buy 4 inch front springs and put bloocks in the rear iv got a feeling this is gonna end up Turing into a **** measuring contest and I. Dnt wana get in. It I just wanted to knw how to lift it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online