leveling kit

01 lb7

Reaction score
Does anybody sell a leveling kit that is a complete spring pack and ttb drop brackets? I need to do spring bushings and my springs are sagging as well so I want to knock out 3 birds with one stone. My truck is a 94 idi-t Rclb f250 4x4

DragRag

Reaction score
You don't need drop brackets for a leveling kit. They do come with the 4" lifts though. If you want to level it, pick up a single helper spring/leveling spring for the existing front spring pack.

01 lb7

Reaction score
Add a leafs aren't solving my issue really. I know I can do it that way but it's a pita to align with just aal's and it doesn't fix my worn out springs and bushings.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I didn't notice you where from shelbyville, I'm from spencer about maybe an hour/hour and a half away from you ;Sweet got any walkin horeses??? :rotflmao

01 lb7

Reaction score
My wife has an Arabian mix and I dunno what the other is. A paint or something. That's not my area so much lol

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Lol I'm a horse and **** hound type a guy, I was askin cause your in the walkin horse capitol of the world! (shelbyville) anyway is your front suspension saggin in the front or what?

01 lb7

Reaction score
i think it is a little, maybe not but i would rather replace the whole spring packs with a kit to level it than replace the spring bushings and aal's, and then have to replace them later because they are wore out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online