93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I have my stacks turned out so soot on my truck is not an issue. Space isn't an issue either, I can still fit an ATV in my bed even with the tool box. People use their trucks for different things, gotta do what works best for you. As far as routing, my 93 comes up through the inside of the frame to a Y pipe that goes to the stacks. I had an 85 F-250 with a 460 that I was running stacks on and I had each pipe cross under the frame just behind the rear front spring mount. It actually provided more ground clearance than the OEM exhaust did.

hairyboxnoogle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have straight piped 3.5s on mine, NA. Sounds purty, never had an issue with soot, but then again my truck is flat black. However, I wouldnt put stacks inside the bed... just looks dumb, but to each thier own. A flat bed or a stepside on the otherhand...

erikbala

Ride rank make Bank
Reaction score
im currently saving up the cash to take the damn things down. they make the biggest mess, even if they are frosty they'll throw soot all over the truck you and any thing near it. and the the noise at highway speeds will cause hearing loss. youll soon learn that those six inches to matter. all in all stack are a pain!

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looks like Im getting headers, just hamered out the deal.. So now i'll probly plum up my one stack on the cheap and come spring install my headers and get a full fresh new custom true daul 3" setup, either with stacks or if i decide by then i hate stacks strait out the back and just plate the 4" hole in the bed floor..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you guy's with one stack plumed into the factory Y-pipe post up. Id love to see how you plumed it up...

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone was waiting for me... :D

This is the splitter i made. it's bolted under the bed.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guy's i'm getting headers now so i'm gonna run true dauls under the truck.. Won't be installing them untill the spring probly, so the factory exhaust will do just fine till then..

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like things to stay in the bed. And drain holes dont fix $hit. the flex pipe will let it drain, but the inside of the pipe is all damp.

Not worth it for the "cool factor"

You must be a very boring person to hang with.

Only time I ever got soot on mine was after it rained if I didn't cover them.and I can still put a full sheet of plywood, drywall or whatever in my bed with the gate up.blanket on the gate and lay whatever on it.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You must be a very boring person to hang with.

Only time I ever got soot on mine was after it rained if I didn't cover them.and I can still put a full sheet of plywood, drywall or whatever in my bed with the gate up.blanket on the gate and lay whatever on it.

You must have one of those 8'+ bed. Because last time I checked a sheet of plywood or sheet rock was 8'. It is hard to fit something that is 8' long is a spot that is 7'6":dunno

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must have one of those 8'+ bed. Because last time I checked a sheet of plywood or sheet rock was 8'. It is hard to fit something that is 8' long is a spot that is 7'6":dunno

Hey Brad: He does that the easy way, just cuts 6" off the front and attaches it to the rear, when ya close the tailgate, it kinda hinges up. :D