Lake Texoma

redneckhouston

dodge killer
Reaction score
yes I will post her mug...
I got in trouble from Jennie for posting that pic of her sister in here.
She said not only is this the events page but I had used Jennie's
Screen name. I will post it in the Lounge

SmokinJennie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys when is everyone planning on heading out?
We were gonna leave friday morn, but it is looking like we may have to leave around noon. Larry isn't sure if he's gonna be able to get off work that friday.

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SmokinJennie said:
ok guys when is everyone planning on heading out?
We were gonna leave friday morn, but it is looking like we may have to leave around noon. Larry isn't sure if he's gonna be able to get off work that friday.

I hope yall had fun,

I know I DID! :D

F350Stroke

Reaction score
We made it home to Iowa in 14 hours while stoping to change a blownout tire on the trailer. Didn't doo too much damage this time. Glad I brought the floor jack along. We felt very welcomed as newcomers to the group, and I will cherish the chats we had until I can meet you again. You are a great group of people to hang out with.
Hey Paul, I hope you are feeling better after that brief downpour near the campfire that got you all wet. :urinate :rotflmao Trust me the one thing I did learn this weekend was never to fall asleep in front of any of you guys. And of course the classic "YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK" if you carry a 5,000btu air conditioner for the back of your X. Complete with trash bag and duct tape to keep the door dry. LOL Plenty of pics on this one to use as blackmale if I ever get pulled over in Oklahoma.

Sid, I hope the fishing trip went as you hoped it would. You needed some time to relax.

Last edited:

BigStroker

Koolege Stoodent
Reaction score
F350Stroke said:
Hey Paul, I hope you are feeling better after that brief downpour near the campfire that got you all wet. :urinate :rotflmao .
And here I was thinking Ron was this shy, quiet guy.......once he comes outta his shell....LOOK OUT :draw :draw

I will learn not to go without sleep for 3 days then try and hang with yall........ :backoff

dieselwiezil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will DEFINETLY be at next years Texoma Rally, this year was impossible for me to make because of school, but its ok. I can always count on my friends to call me and tell me what a bad ass time they are having and wishing i was there!!!!!

BigStroker

Koolege Stoodent
Reaction score
dieselwiezil said:
I will DEFINETLY be at next years Texoma Rally, this year was impossible for me to make because of school, but its ok. I can always count on my friends to call me and tell me what a bad ass time they are having and wishing i was there!!!!!
Hey Jeff,

You know good ol Larry and Me couldn't leave ya out.....we just had to call and harrass ya