Kissimmee to Portland update

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin, you got a leak somewhere? I gotta bleed the clutch of my apartments service truck (late-'90s F150) like every week, the slave leaks a bit but I can't change it cause tis a Mazda transmission and it gots that input shaft concentric cylinder contraption, so it needs the trans to be pulled. But yeah, check your lines and such, clutch circuit is essentially like a brakes system, shouldn't go low in fluid.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Justin, you got a leak somewhere? I gotta bleed the clutch of my apartments service truck (late-'90s F150) like every week, the slave leaks a bit but I can't change it cause tis a Mazda transmission and it gots that input shaft concentric cylinder contraption, so it needs the trans to be pulled. But yeah, check your lines and such, clutch circuit is essentially like a brakes system, shouldn't go low in fluid.

I dont know if its got a leak somewhere. Last time I did the clutch master cylinder and put in all the fluid and bled it was back in October, so it has lasted quite some time. I'll probably craw under the truck and tighten the allen screw on the slave cylinder and see if that is loose.

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I love hearing about people traveling and all that. It's so awsome you get to shake down your truck like that. I am hoping to go north for hunting maybe. Hey, by any chance you are coming through Idaho?? I live just about on the Oregon/Idaho Board in Caldwell (20 miles from Boise right on the Interstate). Right off of the Interstate here, there's a really cool RV park, with a small lake, and access to the Boise River (within a short walk), which is where I live. So, if you are coming this way, let me know, I'll put out the carpet, and we can talk IDI and all !!!!!!

lol

Marq
Stage One Injectors (Oregon Injector Service):
Complete Return Fuel Kit (Oregon Injector Service):
DB2 Pump, cranked up with Cold Advance wired permanently on:
4” down pipe, 4” straight through exhaust stopping between cab and bed (no **** on my stuff):
Torque Converter Lock Up Switch (On/Off/Lock-Up):
E4OD Line Pressure Controller (adjusted to fast/firm shifts):
4” lift w/Rancho shocks:
Big Fat Tires on custom rims:

Tows 1985 fully loaded heavy 28 foot RV (my house) everywhere: