Kingpin Dana 60 for sale in Lawton, Oklahoma

fairlane_68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

(click on thumbnail images for large pic)

For Sale: 1 Kingpin Dana 60 front axle, out of a 1991 Ford F-350 Crew Cab. Pulled by me and the junkyard owner.

3.73 (?) ratio, not sure, but I will look to make sure tomorrow.
Complete, hub-to-hub, WYSIWYG. Will have updated pics tomorrow. The axle is sitting in the back of my F-250.
All factory hardware is present, cut with a torch or not.
I'm selling it because I sold the truck it was going into. Now it just takes up space and killing my rear springs.
I will assist in shipping through R&L Carriers...I have an account with them and can get a discount. I'm in Lawton, OK, (73507) and plan on shipping for about 350 lbs. or more. 350 is a safe guess. I've shipped axles from NC, trucks from VA, I ain't scared to ship one more. Something can always be worked out.

THE PRICE IS BEST OFFER. I know what I have in it, and I know what I want for it. Make an offer, the worse that can happen is that I say no. If you beat someone else to it with cash in hand, whether you're the high "bidder" or not, it's yours. Whoever has the money first gets it. Buyer pays for shipping, and is responsible for setting up the shipping and pickup. It does NOT leave my possession until it is paid for in full. To start negotiations, I'll throw out a starting figure of $850. That's not a set price. I know what these axles are worth, but I would rather have this thing out of the back of my truck so I can get to work on it as well as put a roof on my garage. Trades considered, but no guarantees.

Use the forum's email for any questions you may have, or post here. Better pics on request.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IFN U was a whole lot closer I would well jump on that like a pit bull on a mail carriers ass!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty much ya ha!..distance to far to go pick up....I have very hard time getting into US....yet I live less than 5 minute drive to border ....go figurecookoo
you must have been a really bad boy at one time for them not to let you in.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
go a little further inland and then drop through one of the unmonitored checkpoints.....:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.