Kick the tires and light the fires

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
got a vid on the camera of a cold start today it was around 20 F. shows up ok on my TV but way dark on the computer. i'll get a better one tomorrow in brighter daylight. supposed to be single digits tonight.:Thumbs Up

in this vid the truck was almost started then my cam batts went dead. had to put new batts in the cam so this isn't a true dead cold start.

You must be registered for see images attach

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score

Talk about a backfirein' plan pokin' fun on the chick in the yellow truck...

Jred, come save me, because I'm afraid :eek: Think of all the times I helped ya out and such. buddy, comeon. please?

Adrianspeeder

come on speedy, rasslin with girls is fun;Sweet :D :backoff

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
come on speedy, rasslin with girls is fun;Sweet :D :backoff

thats what i was thinking, speeder you know you would be smiling a crap eating grin ear to ear with every punch.:fight: i know i will :D

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Talk about a backfirein' plan pokin' fun on the chick in the yellow truck...

Jred, come save me, because I'm afraid :eek: Think of all the times I helped ya out and such. buddy, comeon. please?

Adrianspeeder

thats what i was thinking, speeder you know you would be smiling a crap eating grin ear to ear with every punch.:fight: i know i will :D

so anyways im northbound in North Carolina at the 34 mile stick.... :D gotta love my wirless net...so you gotta beg fer a friend to come rescue you cause yer afraid? :rotflmao he ain't gunna help you either. cookoo

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so anyways im northbound in North Carolina at the 34 mile stick.... :D gotta love my wirless net...so you gotta beg fer a friend to come rescue you cause yer afraid? :rotflmao he ain't gunna help you either. cookoo

:peelout Dang, prolly past me now (easy to get to between exits 58 & 75 off 95) I was gonna letcha borrow my 1000lb iron whuppin stick:D , just got it out of the truck fer ya.

Run and hide speedy I prolly can't even catch her with my Red 130 mph dually with the 3.08 gears:eek:

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm gonna have to meet up with you one of these days, have an IDI B.S. day.
You south island as well? We should all get together one evening for coffee or something.

I wish my camera did sound :( I don't have a starter in the truck, but the golf and the mercedes are both idi's :) I love the sound of them pulling up the hill to the highway cold.

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, crazy! You, me and Don (zigg) outta do it. I wouldn't mind having some experienced IDI folk take a peek under my hood, and tell me what's gonna blow up next. Although I know that's gonna be the alternator, if I don't slap some new bearings in it tomorrow....

Once I'm feeling a bit more comfortable in the beast, I'd love to take a cruise down island.

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Well I survived :D

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
So.... who's your NASCAR driver? Ah, Mark Martin, right... whos he driving for? thats right I think he left FORD... for TOYOTA, (Too Often Yankees Overprice This Auto) :rotflmao Ok, so whos your backup driver?.... Dale Jarret... also.... driving for TOYOTA, (The One You Ought To Avoid) :rotflmao and your problem with Kasey is...?

Last I checked, Martin was driving a Chevy for Ginn racing for 2007. Never saw Toyota in the picture.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
aww aint that sweet:angel:

well last night i got down to around 0 F. by the time i got out there it was 9. IDI batts didn't have it in them. they're on a charger now. guess i lied about the single digit temps :sorry

Last edited:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Well I survived :D

wow... nuthin' like black mail pics huh ya'll?????? I was plain ol' tired in that one pic, hadn't slept a lick... i dunno what his excuse is fer looking stoned.... LOL ... and yes i sure did wear that confederate flag blanket into the awful waffle.. it was COOOOOOOOOLD! :eek:

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here we go, 28* F, cold start, not plugged in with my 6.9:

Starts the same at -30, only cranks a bit slower... LOL
What's interesting is the way it runs when it's on cold advance... Gotta love the modd'd pump that's on it... LOL
Edit: Oops, wrong link... LOL

Last edited:

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's gonna fly apart! I'll post a movie of The PowerSmoke on biodiesel and you'll find out how quiet an IDI can be!

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
ooh a new style dinger. mine had the old bumble bee buzzer which i yanked.

nice quick and easy start there. those were the days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online