just wondering is this a good battery?

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
you can spend $15 more for a wal-mart battery with the same rating and an unbeatable warranty

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Walmart warrantys suck!! They wouldn't take a battery back because of a small bit of corrosion in the threads(side post). Said it was my fault for not taking care of the battery. Intererstate batteries have an unbeatable warranty. U can take them back to any interstate dealer and exchange if bad. No questions asked

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
Walmart warrantys suck!! They wouldn't take a battery back because of a small bit of corrosion in the threads(side post). Said it was my fault for not taking care of the battery. Intererstate batteries have an unbeatable warranty. U can take them back to any interstate dealer and exchange if bad. No questions asked

Ive literally ran a battery over and taken it back to wally world

1994IDI

Reaction score
you can spend $15 more for a wal-mart battery with the same rating and an unbeatable warranty

Read Mel's recent post regarding "buying chinese" and supporting Wal-Mart. It quickly re-affirms how badly Americans obsession with "I want it now and fast" has become. Call me, and I'll pay you the difference not to buy the battery from Wal-Mart.
Although I have no idea where the batteries in the original post are manufactured.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that particular brand before. Considering the price, I'd probably call the guy. Bear in mind though, you will get what you pay for.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or the Sears Platinum battery, they are made by a company called Enersys, who creates some of the best batteries in the world. They are pricey though...

Enersys manufactures the batteries that go in every Abrams tank, and has just started manufacturing batteries for the Navy's Nuclear Subs.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
its got the nice stud type terminals that i had to go to to fit my 31's in my truck. they look big but it is really hard to tell from the pic.

i dont know about the brand but i am not sure i would pay more than 20-30 for a used battery. you just really dont know how long it will last. it might be fine for 5 years or 5 days. unfortuntly you dont know until the dance is over.

Last edited: