Just wanted to make myself known

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Howdy fellers.Just wanted to pop in here and say I have started to lurk over here too.....

Oh and Travis.....:moon: ;Poke :kick: :shoot: :fan: -Flame Thr SWONK!!!......Had to!

After all,Look what is first in my Signature!!!!Hee hee hee....I am gonna catch some stuff at the rally from ya I bet!:D

RGMS4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freight_Train,
Welcome, I just came over a few days ago myself. I really like it here. Hope you do to.

Man that's cold what ya just did to Travis

Freight_Train

Reaction score
It's all in fun.Travis sends me little messages every once in a while.I just like to rag him on......and I couldn't resist playing with all the new Smilies.....TDS is kinda boring in that department!

RGMS4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Travis is good people. Never met him but he has helped me many times. I would like to meet everyone, but as much as I would love to go to an IDI rally, They are just to far away. That really burns my oil.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Too far away?Heck,I am attending the next one and I am just over here in Alabama.Your not too much farther away than me.That and I am taking 2 trucks I hope!White Lightning and The Enterprise.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freight_Train
Oh and Travis.....:moon: ;Poke :kick: :shoot: :fan: -Flame Thr SWONK!!!......Had to!

I cant be 100% positive because I havent read every last post yet, but I think this is officially OB's first swonk.:D

And welcome to the site F_T

Mike

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:number2 Well hell this was shaping up to a good site then that riff raff from 'Bama had to show up. ;p LOL

Glad to see ya made it Jon. :) I was getting tired of pulling up TDS only so that I could read about the continuing adventures of The Enterprise...

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
And who said there were NO IDI guys hereLOL

Glad to have ya , FREIGHT;)

Yeah, Travis is good people. Never met him but he has helped me many times.

I've met Travis.....GREAT guy prolly the most dedicated IDI owner
regarding the trials and tribulations he endured with the "E"

Travis has definatly been places many would have walked away from AND shared his success and failures :cheers:

Freight_Train

Reaction score
oh,I know what Travis has gone though already.The Enterprise is giving me a crash course in "Her way or the Highway".But I am more stuborn than Travis.The Enterprise WILL learn I am the boss!She doesn't want to **** me off.There are millions of Dunk rednecks looking for hunting trucks down here!!!!:drunk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online