Just feeling good about the truck, thought I'd share.

JesterPgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done a few things since I got it, the differences are obvious if you check my gallery. There's only 2 pics there, but I'm pretty darn happy so far. I guess next will be time for a winch bumper and winch, something a little more aggressive than mall terrains, and some body work and paint. I've really enjoyed this truck since I got it, even with some of it's quirks. These 6.9s definitely aren't bad, especially with a turbo, although I dunno what they're like naturally aspirated.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see new wheels and an Aussie stack - good, me approves, and welcome to the single-stacked club :D Is the black section of the bed side a replacement panel?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't half bad naturally aspirated but they are much much better with a turbo! My truck was N/A with a C6 and 4.10s when I got it. I swapped to 3.55s to make it more driveable on the highway and added a turbo and a manual transmission later. The turbo more than makes up for anything I lost going from 4.10s to 3.55s. Which ATS turbo do you have the old square box style or the newer waste gated version?

JesterPgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is replacement panel, previous owner installed and never finished. The lower rear is a home patch piece to pass inspection that I'll have to replace to make nice. The other side is nicer, but is going to need work over the wheel well too. Thanks!

The turbo is, I think people say it's a 088? It does have a square box intake. I should read the tag, but I don't recall seeing a wastegate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online