It won't fit. I can't use it. It's on ebay.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... If I was a Trout I wouldn't have lived to be an adult.... That shiny thing really grabs my attension. I would buy it but what to do with it???

IDIeselman

Reaction score
LOL , Sit it on the bench and look at it. That's what I was doing last night for about 2 hours after I realized I just cut my exhaust off,Pulled the CDR and pulled apart my GP harness all to find out I would have to beat my firewall and floorpan in about 6" before it would fit-cuss

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Wow... If I was a Trout I wouldn't have lived to be an adult.... That shiny thing really grabs my attension. I would buy it but what to do with it???

:rotflmao !!

Hey Tim, That is a bummer. How about a fender well down pipe! :D

As far as the ad goes, You should make it more clear that it is a NEW Turbo, that is a big selling point. With how it is worded, it sounds like you bought a new compressor wheel, not a new turbo, Even though it is in the pic.

Just my .02

Love the Polished Air cleaner, that would have looked great on yer truck.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
:confused: I don't know what else to do. SHHHHH don't tell but I may be toying with a supercharger.

YIKES 6" Naw I wouldn't do it either. It hurt to pound on my fresh for 2" worth of clearance.

Ya know momm might want one of them air stuffer for the 5.4........
I could be bought......:rolleyes:

My friends call me cash.:D

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
ignorant ole me is wondering why you wouldn't cut the downpipe and use a peice of flex piping between the downpipe and exhaust thus eliminating the whole floorpan beating.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
ignorant ole me is wondering why you wouldn't cut the downpipe and use a peice of flex piping between the downpipe and exhaust thus eliminating the whole floorpan beating.

hey that gives me another idea, just make it an uppipe straight out the hood problem solved!

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I'd have to have atleast a 4" body lift:puke: If it was just the DP I'd figure something out but I can't even come close to getting the UP bolted to the exhaust manifold.