It moved!!!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
yea it's a good feeling when you've done something like that.....FYI the heavy duty headlight harness is a very nice investment and it took me all of 10 mins to install in my f-150.....brightened things right up...well worth the 30 bucks.What are BB codes and G codes?

Yeah, great feeling ;Sweet. I'm going to get that u-joint put in, wash the truck, go fuel it up, and then I'm all set for school :eek: :puke: :puke:

Those are the injector codes, tell's what model they are. G codes are from the factory turbo motor's. BB codes came on the earlier engines.

Here is a vid to show what "trays" is all about ;Sweet :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYS-ipH7TA

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, when I did my rear main seal, I did it at work on the rack with a proper tranny jack and thought it was a pain in the ass. Doing it on your back without the right tools is CRAZY. Kudos to you for learning something on your own- it's an experience that most guys will never have!

Did you have to drop your exhaust when you did yours? I remember my damn downpipe was right in the way of pulling the bellhousing bolts...

Ryan

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dude, when I did my rear main seal, I did it at work on the rack with a proper tranny jack and thought it was a pain in the ass. Doing it on your back without the right tools is CRAZY. Kudos to you for learning something on your own- it's an experience that most guys will never have!

Did you have to drop your exhaust when you did yours? I remember my damn downpipe was right in the way of pulling the bellhousing bolts...

Ryan

Yeah, it was a PITA and I was cussing up a major storm, especially when I blocked it up (with 2x4's) lifting the back, then putting one under, ect. I got the tranny in....and whoops forgot the throwout bearing and arm LOL not good.

Yeah, I had to drop the exhaust, wasnt to bad I've gotten accustomed to that :D. Except it wasnt in the way of the bolts, the tranny was smashing it up against the firewall and kinda wedged it in there so the tranny wouldnt go down any farther.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
is that one of your buddies justin? that was great!!!!

LOL Na man, I dont know that guy. I'll try to get a vid of my buds doing it though ;Sweet. I've had them put them under my rear tires and dump the clutch in 2nd, they come flying out and go like 100' its pretty cool ;Sweet :D

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Justin, here's my econo car.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...SPWsDYOe-QGqmqT-CQ&q=eclipse++big+turbo&vt=lf

Thats not MY car per say, but it looks and sounds just like mine. Mine will break the tires loose in first through third when the turbo spools up. Before the turbo spools its a dog, but its fast enough for me, plus it gets 34mpg.
I love that little car to death. I wish gas was cheaper, or I'd play with it more.
And yes, you guys can call my car rice if you want. I personally classify rice differently than I do a true performance tuner car. But thats just me.
It took me a couple years to get my car ready for the bigger turbo and get it tuned where I can run the system lean on the hwy for mileage. To be honest, if I tried building it any faster I'd have to significantly sacrifice economy, and I dont want to do that.
I gotta give it to them, I didnt believe it before I owned one myself, but the real performance tuner cars earned respect from me.
Rice is just rice.

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
So I have a boost leak somewhere :confused: . And although it allows me to roal some serious coal, from my exhaust, and from under my truck LOL....its getting kinda annoying. I'm thinking it might be the uppipe but I dont know for sure. But it sure is running good though ;Sweet. Forgot what kinda guts this thing has, it actually suprises me ;Sweet.

It is kinda a bummer when I go to shift real fast into 2nd and the shifter knob comes off in my hand LOL....what should I put on it to fix that, just some super glue or something?

And its so nice to be able to slip the clutch in 2nd gear and not have the truck shake, so nice ;Sweet

I think the new BB codes helped out a ton in performance ;Sweet. Once I get my boost leak figured out, I will run it up that hill that I have a vid of, and see if I can get any more speed by the end of the clip ;Sweet.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Justin, here's my econo car.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...SPWsDYOe-QGqmqT-CQ&q=eclipse++big+turbo&vt=lf

Thats not MY car per say, but it looks and sounds just like mine. Mine will break the tires loose in first through third when the turbo spools up. Before the turbo spools its a dog, but its fast enough for me, plus it gets 34mpg.
I love that little car to death. I wish gas was cheaper, or I'd play with it more.
And yes, you guys can call my car rice if you want. I personally classify rice differently than I do a true performance tuner car. But thats just me.
It took me a couple years to get my car ready for the bigger turbo and get it tuned where I can run the system lean on the hwy for mileage. To be honest, if I tried building it any faster I'd have to significantly sacrifice economy, and I dont want to do that.
I gotta give it to them, I didnt believe it before I owned one myself, but the real performance tuner cars earned respect from me.
Rice is just rice.

I'm kinda with you ;Sweet. Rice to me is a *** car with a huge spoiler, those retarted looking air dams and stuff, painted some bright color with tons and tons of stickers on them. I dont really mind the sleeper cars so much.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Shift Knob???

So I have a boost leak somewhere :confused: . And although it allows me to roal some serious coal, from my exhaust, and from under my truck LOL....its getting kinda annoying. I'm thinking it might be the uppipe but I dont know for sure. But it sure is running good though ;Sweet. Forgot what kinda guts this thing has, it actually suprises me ;Sweet.

It is kinda a bummer when I go to shift real fast into 2nd and the shifter knob comes off in my hand LOL....what should I put on it to fix that, just some super glue or something?

And its so nice to be able to slip the clutch in 2nd gear and not have the truck shake, so nice ;Sweet

I think the new BB codes helped out a ton in performance ;Sweet. Once I get my boost leak figured out, I will run it up that hill that I have a vid of, and see if I can get any more speed by the end of the clip ;Sweet.

Look into koolknobs.com

Bruce did an awesome job on mine. I got the pin off of ebay, and sent it to him... The pics speak for themselves.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hey Justin.
We use regular old black silicone gasket maker. Fill The inside of your ball with the stuff, position it correctly and slide it onto the lever. Wipe off any excess that comes out, and there will be some. Then leave it sit all night without touching it.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
On my ZF I used Seal-All. Filled the knob about half way and shoved it down on the shifter. Let it sit over night and it wont move now, lol.