It’s over...

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
That’s it fellas, I’m out! The diesel truck thing was fun for a while, but the Blizzard has cost me my last dime. Building up this truck was a bad idea from the start, and I’m tired of throwing good money after bad. After all that work, and all that money, yesterday the clutch randomly decides to start slipping on me, making the truck nearly un-driveable. I was so mad I could spit. :mad:

To keep the story short, I got up early this morning, babied it to the dealer and bought this. (see attached) I only got $1500 in trade, but its a done deal. Now I’ve got a good powerful gasoline engine, a good warranty, and a small monthly payment.

Its over, I’m out, and never again. The Japanese car makers have it figured out. Thanks for the help through the years.

Attachments

• nissan-titan.jpg
    nissan-titan.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 45

ClassicIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say if this was real I was goning to have come knock some sense back in your head. :backoff But nice try. LOL

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right. The japanese with the gas engines is defintley the way to go...

akoldnav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case this wasn't an April Fools joke WHERE DID YOU LEAVE THE TRUCK. About 100 of us would like to get there quick.

akoldnav

Exekiel69

Reaction score
F350camper said:
Now I’ve got a good powerful gasoline engine, a good warranty, and a small monthly payment.

The Japanese car makers have it figured out. Thanks for the help through the years.

:rolleyes:

Nice try.

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Now that was funny!!! :rotflmao :rotflmao

Japanesse and powerful in the same sentence. Good one. :rotflmao :rotflmao You are killing me with that. :rotflmao

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I’m surprised, I thought more of you would be mad.

All I can say is, it’s so nice not to spew all that yucky black smoke all over the place when I mash the throttle down.

:rotflmao

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Of course, this was my lame attempt at an April fools joke. But every year one of us pulls the same crap. It was getting late in the day, and nobody had stepped up. So I had to do something to keep the tradition alive.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F350camper said:
Of course, this was my lame attempt at an April fools joke. But every year one of us pulls the same crap. It was getting late in the day, and nobody had stepped up. So I had to do something to keep the tradition alive.
If you didn't say the $1500 trade-in, it prolly would have been more believable. otoh...I tend not to take serious announcements literally on april 1st anyways.LOL

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Yeah, $800.00 and we'd fell for it. Nice looking little truck tho. What's it going to be when it grows up?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
hee hee hee,Nice try.Looks like I still hold my seat for another year for the April fools(remember the "Enterprise is sold" post last year?).