Is this a good price?

partyncwby

Reaction score
I'm selling my old 93 Dodge 3/4 4x4 CTD w/233,000 miles. She has a ATS auto and torque converter installed 35,000 miles ago and the Dana rear end rebuilt 45,000 ago. She has the Dodge paint problem some surface rust in places and needs a new drivers door. The inside door panel fatigued and is cracked. She runs great and drives good. I'd jump in the old girl and drive to where ever without a second thought. I'm only asking for $3000. They come and look and then say "I'll have to think it over" What do you guy's think?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
If you were looking at it for the 1st time, what would you think?
I'd clean it up a little. Remember, people buy "looks" more than condition most often.
I believe with a little TLC, you could get more than you're asking.

Just my two cents worth.

Chuck

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Seems like a good price to me. I agree that cleaning it up a bit would go a long way. Also, if you're selling nowadays, keep in mind that the economy is going into the crapper and many people are bing more frugal and analytic about their purchases.

doodle's bill

Reaction score
what's it worth

i've got a clean 98 12 valve x-tra cab with some right side bed damage but only 2 wheel drive and i can't get a bite, from this site anyway, i'm going to try another site as soon as the weather breaks. the weather may be hurting you also.. maybe the 53 block is scaring people away from mine however i'm way below asking prices of similar trucks on autotrader.com i truly think the economy sucks and is getting worse no matter what that nut at 1600 pennsylvania ave. says. anyway, it's worth 3 grand. the motors worth that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online