Is this a good deal?

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Yeah if it was a 4x4 with Dana 60 that would be another story.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the other excuse I've heard. NO title, but can't you just use if for the parts.cookoo

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called this ******* 3-4 times a week for a month and never did get a replycookoo.Hope you have better luck.

Squeaky_Wheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did get a response to my initial email asking the mileage, if the tranny would last long enough to drive it 50 miles and to give me a call so I could make arrangments to meet. (I was wanting to know 1: mileage would help me know the possible condition of the motor if by chance it was not well taken care of and 2: would I need to drag a trailer around Portland for no reason.) Anyways he said that it had 200,000 miles and he wouldn't feel comfortable driving it even if it were to start. Oh and he didn't call. So I am thinking it isn't worth my time. One thing I did get out of all of this, I now know who to ask when I have questions. Thank you all for your responses.

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has posted that truck for over a month now. He got it as a gift from his father in law. I watch the local craigslist adds.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
He is phishing for email addresses and phone numbers. I tried multiple times to reach him and got nothing but a load of new spam in my junk email account. Its a great deal, if only it where true.

I am trying to locate the truck (and therefore the rat *******) by the pics. I doubt its even really his truck.

punk

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
That was my suspicion, that picture could have been gotten from the internet somewhere in timbuktoo.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
The pic does appear to be portland (based on the houses, street surface, weather and general appearance). The guy could be just a lazy tweeker, that never gets back, but concidering the number of times I personally contacted him, and the numerous times others on here and that I know of around here have tried to contact him. I think he is phishing.

punk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online