IP to Injector fuel line

Pull-n-TugTx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a small crack at the flare on the IP side of the line causing fuel:puke:

Dealer was able to locate 2 on is down in south Texas ( I'm in north Texas) and the other is Louisiana. He told me that the dealers won't ship parts.

So Im wondering if any of ya'll have had to replace, where did you find 'em? Bout to start hitting the junkyards, but would like to see if I can find a new for less than dealer pricing, and less hassle of junkyard hopping!!

Thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Lots of members have spare injector lines. Your description does not clearly tell us what line you need. Every cylinder is marked on the intake manifold between the 2 bolts that connects it to the heads. May need to clean off some dirt to see the number but its there. All cylinders on the drivers side are even and odd of the passenger side.

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Number 4 is the second cylinder back on the drivers side. Thats also the cylinder you can time the engine from just like the number one cylinder under the filter on the passenger side.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I haven't found one yet. Still looking. I have one set I am keeping for myself, and another set that is already peiced out.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used ones, and I can get you new ones. The least expensive new one, is one you bend yourself.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a full set of new ones with the clamps on.. $150 shipped. PM me. Yes the individual lines are all around $50 no matter where you get them. Just listed them on craigslist. Lima/Findley Ohiio.

Did yours crack because they don't have the clamps on them, it's a must.

Pull-n-TugTx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys FarmerFrank had one, and its on its way from PA to Fort Worth today. Note to self; next time I see one in the Junkyard I need to grab the lines off of it!

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can see clamps on the lines in this picture. Not the best, sorry. There are 2 on each side.

You must be registered for see images attach

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I never though about asking if you needed the clamps too. Ah it sucks to be dumb.

Lines on its way, I should have 4-5 sets of clamps around. They have rubber inserts and keep them all tied up and prevent harsh vibrations. Good learning experience

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I wouldn't try those part numbers.
Just to get you a visualization.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk