International Last Belt Buckles

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What do these two belt buckles stand for? Did these mean they were from a last casing or last truck before they moved the assemblies somewheres else???:dunnohttp://cgi.ebay.com/COLLECTIBLE-INTL-HARVESTER-FT-WAYNE-BELT-BUCKLES-/200479618411?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Men_s_Belt_Buckles&hash=item2ead84356b

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I think the links got screwed up....I am gonna copy and paste to see what it is all about

I think this is the link Icanfixall meant to post.

I don't know what they mean, but I bet they are rare! Good find!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
that was when I believe that the Fort Wayne plant closed it's doors on production - there are still engineering offices up there along with the R&D labs but production is gone and has been since the 80's. I worked with a lot of guys up in auburn that lost their jobs when they closed the plant. They made the Scouts at that location.

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are also belt buckles and such from when the Springfield Oh foundry closed.

There are a few items floating around the Indy area commemorating the closure of the IH engine plant which produced the IDI.

magusjinx

Reaction score
I like the "Last forging" one ... Seems like that would be the last item forged in the plant ... A truly special item especially with the "Last truck" buckle ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online