injector source

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the availability problems with delphi BB injectors lately, I just wanted to let everyone know that Jim at Rosewood Diesel is now stocking them as well as return line kits. Not to take any buisness away from Rus of Mel, but as another source for anyone that needs them when they cant get them or are out of stock. Tell him I sent you.

Rob

grog85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have contact info? I'm not too good at searching for these things.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all the availability problems with delphi BB injectors lately, I just wanted to let everyone know that Jim at Rosewood Diesel is now stocking them as well as return line kits. Not to take any buisness away from Rus of Mel, but as another source for anyone that needs them when they cant get them or are out of stock. Tell him I sent you.

Rob

I'm about to replace my PSD injectors, they have 176,000 miles on them. Although I'm still getting pretty good milage with them. 15-16 normal running, 11 towing.

Are you recommending this place, or is it just a place to get the IDI injectors? Have you done business with them?

Won't hold you too your word, as we know anything can happen to injectors.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I'm about to replace my PSD injectors, they have 176,000 miles on them. Although I'm still getting pretty good milage with them. 15-16 normal running, 11 towing.

Are you recommending this place, or is it just a place to get the IDI injectors? Have you done business with them?

Won't hold you too your word, as we know anything can happen to injectors.

Jim is really good people. He was one of the 1st people for PSD injectors

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, awesome guy. Psd injectors are his specialty. He started carrying idi stuff because he had been getting alot of requests.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
A buddy of mine purchased his injectors from him and was very happy with him...The custom tuning he got done by some guy out of Georgia on the other hand.....But Rosewood has a very good rep, good customer service and fast shipping.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726