Injector nozzle replacement and rebuild

baker1184

Reaction score
After buying some craptastic BB code injectors off of ebay, which ended up being all frozen, I took them apart and googled the part number. In doing so, I found a Chinese manufacturer that makes replacement nozzles on AliExpress. I decided to roll the dice and buy a set. Just to clarify, I'm not affiliated with the seller, just happy to have had good results after a frustrating, failed ebay purchase. After building a pop tester and replacing the nozzles, having previously done this on my Mercedes, I am happy to report that they have been working great for a couple hundred miles. I know people have asked about replacement nozzles, but I haven't really seen any results on here. In my experience, this is definitely the way to go. The pintle tips on these injector nozzles are ground exactly the same as BB injectors.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

mntwins7

Broken 6.9
Reaction score
Which ebay seller was this? Want to avoid them in the future.

baker1184

Reaction score
I should have said they were used injectors but still they were advertised as good injectors. His user name was egre8431.

That engine is a min bike with a torque converter.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look like the same nozzles that the autozone and others have in their remans, you can tell by the lack of chamfer on the tip. Watch them they are proving to be soft. FYI

baker1184

Reaction score
I have an autozone injector I will open it up and see.

Are there any non Chinese made injectors currently being made?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, oem 92-94 E (non turbo) & G (turbo) stanadyne injectors are in full production.made in Italy.
Russ can get you a set of stanadyne D codes too.also Mel just announced he's doing reman BB's too.you know his quality is always good.so we've still got lots of great options.;Sweet

Last edited:

baker1184

Reaction score
The autozone injectors are made by someone else and have a different part number.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Was just going to ask about material these nozzles were made from but Russ beat me too it. Sadly many chinese made high end copies are made from softer material and the average guy can't look at them and know they are junk or close to it. Its still very nice to read that someone has found a maker of these parts. I suppose we could be replacing these parts sooner too but still keeping our engines running.